Installer hung during upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installer hung during upgrade

I was upgrading DT Pro Advanced from previous release. I entered the serial number but got the error from the server that the license was already activated for different hardware. I've logged on to my account and revoked the activation. After that, when I pressed Retry button "Unable to connect to the server" message popped up and the setup has hung. I tried pressing the Retry/Cancel/Connection Options buttons - there was no press/release animation. The main installation wizard window beneath did not redraw either and was shown filled with background color. The CPU usage was at zero. After about a minute the connection options dialog appeared (the one where the proxy parameters are set up). However it did not react to mouse clicks too. I've decided not to wait even more until it notices me clicking on Cancel and killed the setup process. When run next time, everything went fine. This time it just installed the program without suggesting to upgrade though. Perhaps the old installation has been already removed during the first attempt.

It's a known issue. This problem is already fixed in 4.35.0308, which will be released in a few hours.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
      It's a known issue. This problem is already fixed in 4.35.0308, which will be released in a few hours.
      It would be good to have access to translation system before that. I'd correct two strings.

Comment

Working...
      X