Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Run Error

I use Windows 7
    I should have 1.62 SPTD since I installed this version DAEMON Tools Lite v4.35.5 (with SPTD 1.62)

Which security software do you have?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by ForbiddenIP View Post
      I use Windows 7
      I should have 1.62 SPTD since I installed this version DAEMON Tools Lite v4.35.5 (with SPTD 1.62)

I have the same problem. And i have Zone Alarm Firewall and Avast Anti-virus. Also windows defender is on. I have also Spybot, but this can`t be the problem, since i have this problem before installing it

Thanks

Comment

@wisk
        Your problem is ZoneAlarm's ForceField, deactivate it (if you have a paid version, you can deactivate it and if it is the free version, you have to kill its service (either using msconfig -> services -> unchecking TrueVector and ISW... services or using Task Manager) and then reboot.
        Peace Through Power

Comment

I'm using Windows Firewall
          I have Kaspersky Internet Security but I have DAEMON Tools Lite "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe "on my trusted application list.

Comment

I'm having the same problem, but I don't know if I have the correct SPTD but I had this before I upgraded to windows 7 and it worked fine.
            I have the default windows firewall and AVG.

Comment

@Peyje
              Follow this guide.
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                @wisk
                Your problem is ZoneAlarm's ForceField, deactivate it (if you have a paid version, you can deactivate it and if it is the free version, you have to kill its service (either using msconfig -> services -> unchecking TrueVector and ISW... services or using Task Manager) and then reboot.
                So i did turned off Force Field, but nothing changed. I still get the same error message. If im not wrong, when i installed Daemon for the first time in my win7, i didn't have zone alarm installed, because they didnt have a free version that worked on it. But still i had the same problem.

Comment

Then please follow the guide.
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
                  X