Daemon Tools Lite 4.35.5 & Right Click Mount / awxDTools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Lite 4.35.5 & Right Click Mount / awxDTools

I've just upgraded Daemon Tools Lite to v. 4.35.5.0068 after not updating for a while.

Right Click Mount no longer works. Does awxDTools no longer work with Daemon Tools. I can't even find awxDTools to download.

Am I missing something? Please help!

Many thanks.

Yes, awxDTools isn't working anymore.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

What is the last known working version of Daemon Tools Lite which works with awxDTools?

Comment

@Distorted-Vision
        You know that you can simply doubleclick image file types to mount them (if they're associated in DT lite Preferences) ?
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I know. But I'm wondering why awxDTools no longer works with DT anyway. Why hasn't a new version been released?

I prefer having image files associated with other programs like WinRar so that when I double click on them I can see the contents.

Comment

If you don't want to associate you can also use 'Open with' in Explorer rightclick menu.
            Once opened with DT Lite Agent you can from then on choose to 'Open with' DT lite.

Last information about awxDTools can be found here, but i doubt we'll see a new version
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Distorted-Vision View Post
              What is the last known working version of Daemon Tools Lite which works with awxDTools?
              It is 4.30.3.

Comment

Working...
              X