Resident Evil 5 PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 PC

Hello all, a lot of hours ago i made RE5's DPM included backup with Alcohol %120 (v2.0.0.1331). As my control by "MDS Viewer", my image quality seems perfect. But i can't run game from image anyway.
    I'm using Daemon Tools Lite (v4.35.5.0068) and Y.A.S.U. (v1.6.9040) together but nothing happened. Game says "Conflict with emulation software". All programs are latest versions. Image DPM quality is best that i can. But I still don't know how can i run this game from backup. (I don't want to use any emulation while i have original game and a perfect quality image)
    Guys what do you recommend me? Thanx...

In RE5 there should be a link in the error message.
    Where does that link direct you ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Yes you'r right Terramex, that link is this:
      SecuROM

Comment

Edit: The same problem with Need For Speed Shift and FIFA 10. Whats wrong in my computer about latest games images?...

Comment

do you have used acid to hide your virtual drive?
          resident evil and NFS uses a SCSI Blacklist!

(which chipset you have? AMD/Intel...?)

i've no probs here with this games

Comment

@tvf_tez_e
            Please also have a look at this thread:

Unfortunately SecuROM 7.40.x does only work for few using DT lite/Alcohol - even when using YASU/ACID.
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

@moonie
              thanks but i tried acid and most of other third-party hide programs, nothing changed. i use asus m50vc 240dv laptop. i don't know what kind of devices are related with securom 7.4x

@Terramex
              thank you so much, i've read all posts and tried everything that applyable. unfortunately reason is the same..

end of that threat, they were talking about "waiting the newest version of alcohol, dt and yasu will be the best".. there is 5 months since last post and still there isn't any solution or fixed update, right? currently is this only my problem or most of other dudes are still waiting the fixed versions?

games run with original disc's but none of these there games' images work.
              "Conflict with Emulation Software detected." ...

Comment

Did you try to burn Image with Alcohol onto DL media in RMPS mode ? Doing that your games will work.

Comment

I didn't Niko76, i prefer playing with original discs rather than paying so much for a lot of dual layer dvds Thank you all but i'm still need your knowledge about running these games from images with DT directly. Share your experiences please...

Comment

The only thing I can tell you is our customers users can use 3rd party tools (not available, as far as I know, for anonymous users) to circumvent SecuROM blacklists.

Comment

@moonie,
                      I think you have these games. Please can you try these mds files, are these MDS's working or not? I've tried all DPM reading speeds while backup operation, but everytime it says "Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (1000)". Can you control please?...

Comment

As you may have already read tvf_tez_e, this error means bad DPM.
                        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                        Peace Through Power

Comment

@tvf_tez_e
                          Please check this file in combination with your mdf file: Index of /thomas/DPM/Resident Evil 5
                          If it does also lead to error 1000 there maybe is another issue.
                          Last edited by Terramex; 14.02.2010, 21:46.

Comment

Yes Blazkowicz, i know but for a lot of weeks i can't run none of my old securom protected dvd games. Months ago I could play them with the same mds file.

Here, my mds files. Please just try some of them if you have them installed...

Link

Comment

@tvf_tez_e
                              Maybe you can pick out some useful information of this thread:

It might also help to uninstall DAEMON Tools and SPTD access layer (+Alcohol - if present) and then reinstall.
                              Last edited by Terramex; 14.02.2010, 22:01.

Comment

Working...
                              X