Gadget initialisation error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gadget initialisation error

When my windows 7 ultimate start, the daemon tools trying to open. But does not appear normaly, only the messahe gadget initialisation error and only with option to close the gadget. I tryed the DTLite.zip from Sway, DTLite.zip from Blazkowicz, the same error. I have Daemon tolls lite 4.35.5. My windows is clean, any other program is installed. What to do?
    Attached Files

Hello

I am also finding that problem. I updated to DLite 4.35.6, and when the gadget is loaded it only shows "Gadget initialization error" on it, and I can only close it...

Someone has a clue to help us?

Thank you

Comment

Your OS is Vista or Windows 7 x86/x64?
      You tried to reboot your pc?
      Tried to reinstall DT Lite gadget?
      Any security software installed which could block Gadget?
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

Hello.
        Yes, i tried, to reboot my PC, i have windows 7 x86, i tried ti reintall the DTLite.zip from Sway, DTLite.zip from Blazkowicz, the same error. I have only licensed Kaspersky antivirus, but with the protection stopped.

I can try to do something, and to generate an error code that you can help me with?

Comment

Is your problem reproduced with DTLite 4.35.6? Did you try to uninstall your security software?

Comment

Hello. Problem solved.

Hello. I have installed the new version 4.35.6.0091 and and the gadget is working fine. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X