Daemon Toolbar won't install properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Toolbar won't install properly

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the toolbar serval times. The toolbar shows up but I dont have access to the Mount n Drive Manager. I aslo can't see the icon in the tray but I dont seem to have a problem with disappering icons, as all the rest of my icons always show up. Another indicator that the toolbar has not installed properly is when I click on the Daemon icon from the toolbar it takes me to the Daemon website which tells me that I dont have access to the toolbar becuase its not installed. Im operating on Windows 7 and run Internet Explorer.

Thanks for any help

Install DT Lite.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

DT Lite is the one ive been installing and uninstalling. This is also the first toolbar of Daemon Tools ive had, so its becuase of a conflict with an earlier version.

Comment

OK, so latest DT Lite 4.35.5.
        You also tried to install Toolbar manually from Addons :: DAEMON-Tools.cc ?
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

No I haven't, i'll try that! Thanks

Comment

I can't install

Sorta new to using tools like this and i can't install it. when i try to it just refreshed the page, nothing changes as far as i can see. not really sure where i am going wrong. I am running Vista, so i don't know if thats going to be a problem or not

Comment

Please describe your problem more detailed, post screenshots.
              Do you get any error messages?

Comment

Working...
              X