DT fried my PC, can't even start up in safe mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT fried my PC, can't even start up in safe mode

I installed DTLite and it gave me the standard Windows 2000 something and that I have to disable kernal debugger. I restarted my PC and I get a black screen after the "Windows is Starting Up" screen. It stays black and won't change. I'm running Windows 7. I tried looking at a guide for restoring my system, but I can't because it won't even start up in safe mode. The same thing happens.

I am 100% sure it is DT's fault because that was the only thing I downloaded recently and I only started having problems after I installed it. I have no idea how to get my PC to start back up again, even in safe mode.

Help please.

Originally Posted by Trankt View Post
    I installed DTLite and it gave me the standard Windows 2000 something and that I have to disable kernal debugger. I restarted my PC and I get a black screen after the "Windows is Starting Up" screen. It stays black and won't change. I'm running Windows 7. I tried looking at a guide for restoring my system, but I can't because it won't even start up in safe mode. The same thing happens.

I am 100% sure it is DT's fault because that was the only thing I downloaded recently and I only started having problems after I installed it. I have no idea how to get my PC to start back up again, even in safe mode.

Help please.
    What is the version number of DTools that you installed?

Comment

Working...
    X