Problems with hybernate function in XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with hybernate function in XP

Hello. I have just installed a new netbook, Hybernate worked fin, but now, after installing a few things, it is not working any more. The screen keeps saying: preparing for hybernate.....

I do not think the other things I installed could have anything to do with it, the only think that may change soemthing in the system is daemon tools. Do you have any idea why this is happening?. How can I solve this?.

I have heard that may be some kind of problem with the SCSI driver daemon tools installas, what do you think?

Best regards and thank you in advance.

Did you try to uninstall DAEMON Tools?

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
      Did you try to uninstall DAEMON Tools?
      Thank you for your fast answer. Not this time. I have the same problem before, I uninstalled it and it was not solved, so I had to reinstall the whole PC from the beginning. But I have just read that the uninstallation does not remove the SCSI drivers it installs, so maybe this is the problem, I will try it this afternoon when I arrive home.

Best regards and thank you very much.

Comment

You can try to completely uninstall DAEMON Tools and SPTD driver. Download corresponding SPTD setup file from DuplexSecure - Downloads and run it to uninstall SPTD.

Comment

Working...
        X