Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why DT unmount images after next WinXP load?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why DT unmount images after next WinXP load?

Hi everybody, first of all I want to say, what my English is not good.
    I'm use DT Lite on Windows XP SP3 under common user account (without administrative privileges) for a better security. I'm create 2 virtual drives and mount 2 ISO images, but only after logout and repeated login under the same common user account i can see what images have been accessible through file managers.
    Although in DT Lite menu of virtual drives i see both ISO images paths.

Can you fix this problem or give me the solution for Auto-loading DT with administrative privileges under common user account?

Do you have Automount option enabled?

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
      Do you have Automount option enabled?
      yeah, of course

Comment

Has anybody can answer on my question?

Comment

Originally Posted by kyzmitch View Post
          after logout and repeated login under the same common user account i can see what images have been accessible through file managers.
          Excuse me, do you mean that the images have already been mounted and accessible?

If so, please explain in detail what problem you are facing.

If not, can the images automatically be mounted at start-up with an administrator's account?

Comment

Please check the following registry key - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DT Soft\DAEMON Tools Pro\Config\Automount. Its value should be set to '1'.

Comment

Originally Posted by MaLing View Post
              Excuse me, do you mean that the images have already been mounted and accessible?

If so, please explain in detail what problem you are facing.

If not, can the images automatically be mounted at start-up with an administrator's account?
              Ok, i'm try to explain situation once again.
              After any new computer loading i'm login under common user account, in DT menu i see image paths, but they are not accessible from "explorer" or any other File Managers through their virtual drives.
              Next what i do is logout and login under the same account and this problem disappear.

Comment

Also it's occur under admin account, DT mount images only after logout and repeated login.
                Please check the following registry key - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DT Soft\DAEMON Tools Pro\Config\Automount. Its value should be set to '1'.
                This registry key value was '1'.

Comment

Perhaps some specific software blocks mounting process. Please specify your security software. Did you try to disable/uninstall it?

Comment

Perhaps some specific software blocks mounting process. Please specify your security software.
                    My security software is standard Windows Firewall and "Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus 9.0.0.10".
                    Did you try to disable/uninstall it?
                    No i didn't. I'll try to do this.

Comment

Working...
                    X