Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to mount image. Invalid CCD Format. File may be corrupt or have old version. Help, Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to mount image. Invalid CCD Format. File may be corrupt or have old version. Help, Please!

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition SP 1
    Burning Software: CloneCD Version 4.2.0.2
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Antivirus Professional 2004 Version 10.0.1.13
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

When I try to mount a image, it just says "Unable to mount image. Invalid CCD Format. File may be corrupt or have old version." Any idea why it does that?

Operating System: Xp Pro
    Burning Software: Nero 6
    Anti-virus Software: NOD
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

Myself i don't use CloneCD since it isn't supported anymore by creator, it's discontinued time ago, i don't think your image is corrupt more likely it's old version as it says, i suggest choose Alch 120% or Blindwrite instead to make images with and mount them, there is no reason to support CloneCD anymore since it's discontinued!
    On first day god created universe...on last day humans will destroy it!

Comment

CloneCD is continued by SlySoft! :mrgreen:
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

So, no one knows how to fix that? The other images i have made works...

Comment

What kind of cd is it? Did you try to re-create the image yet?
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

It's a game CD, and i can't try to to make it again, because it is my friend's CD, and he lives in another town.

Comment

Nice, had no idea CloneCD still was under development! :oops:

Thx for link 8)
              On first day god created universe...on last day humans will destroy it!

Comment

Originally Posted by PredatorFIN
                So, no one knows how to fix that? The other images i have made works...
                well u can try directly mounting the *.img file in deamon tools or in Alcohol 52/120% basicly it will mount the data in the .img purly as data with no structure or sub data, then if it works perfictly ok u can use alcohol 120% or a more recent CD image creation program to make a new backup image direct from the vertual drive

alternatives would be aquire an old version of clone CD and using that to access the file

Comment

Working...
                X