DAEMON TOOLS can not afford new lock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAEMON TOOLS can not afford new lock!

Hi, I have an original cd game.I want to duplicate it with DAEMON TOOLS,but the result was disappointing. There is a new kind of cd locks on this cd. There are 200 bad sectors at the end of the cd. I have created an image file from this cd with all it`s bad sectors. But the main problem is here. As you know, we usually can not make bad sectors on cd. So we have to simulating bad sectors with Virtual CD. The strong point of this cd lock is here. There is an application on this cd which can diagnose whether the cd is runnig from virtual cd or not. If it diagnoses virtual cd, it shows an error message which tells that "YOU ARE RUNNING THIS APPLICATION FROM DAEMON TOOLS VIRTUAL CD, PLEASE INSERT ORIGINAL CD IN PHYSICAL DRIVE." I tried Alcohol 120% & many other tools but the problem persists. Is there any solution?

P.S
    I changed properties of DAEMON TOOLS virtual cd (factory name,versions & ...) but that wasn`t useful!

Please specify your game. What protection is used there?

Comment

Please also post a screenshot of this error message.
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

Answers

I think this is an iranian game & iranian lock. Please download screen shots from this link:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Comment

Would you please tell us the title of that game ?
          How and where is it distributed ?
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Actually, one of my relatives sent it for me. I don`t have enough information about that. It is awhile that I study about it & I can tell you that this lock can diagnose all kinds of virtual cd (nero, clone,alcohol, poweriso, ultraiso, daemon tools & ...). There is a suspicious folder on this cd which called "ASPI". I heard from some where that the name of this lock is "ASPI lock" but iranian change it & i don`t know what the new name is. Here is a screen shot of game`s image (image created by Daemons Tools) that i open it with UltraISo:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

I am really confused. How is possible to diagnose virtual cd drive from reall on?

Comment

Please try vUSB feature of DTE on DT Pro.
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by amrbab View Post
                I heard from some where that the name of this lock is "ASPI lock" but iranian change it & i don`t know what the new name is.
                But i'm sure you can tell us the name of that game.
                I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

The name of that game is "SHABAKE HAYE TALAYEE" which means Golden networks.

Comment

@amrbab
                    From what i've heard recent DAEMON Tools versions are no more blacklisted by that protection.
                    Therefore just update to latest DT Lite version and if necessary uninstall other blacklisted programs to be able to use your backup copy.

Comment

I am sorry to tell you that DAEMON Tools Lite could not afford this protection too. I told you that this protection can diagnose all virtual cd drives, famous or not! but how???

Comment

Is it possible to create 200 bad sectors at the end of cd with common cd writers? I want to ask a specialty question from Daemon Tools Developers, How is possible to diagnose Physical CD Drive from Virtual one? The answer of this question is success code for this PROTECTION. I am really disappointed to afford this protection.

Comment

I am sorry to tell you that DAEMON Tools Lite could not afford this protection too.
                          Are you using latest DT lite version, and have you uninstalled other burning/emulation programs ?
                          Maybe there are also remains in the registry by these programs.

Is it possible to create 200 bad sectors at the end of cd with common cd writers?
                          e.g. Clone CD or Alcohol 120% fill unreadable sectors with consecutive hex values 55h which produce bad sectors on a burned copy.

Comment

Try DTE's vUSB with DT Pro as I told above.
                            Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                              Try DTE's vUSB with DT Pro as I told above.
                              Please explain more about DTE's vUSB. What is that? & what should i do with it?

Comment

Working...
                              X