Virtual drive does not appear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual drive does not appear

I mounted a virtual ISO file in DTL but when I go to My Computer there isn't a virtual drive and there are only C and D. What should I do to fix it ? I tried reinstalling but it didn't work. I've also tried with other programs but it's still the same.

Please check whether the instructions given in this thread solve your issue.

What's your DTL version and which OS ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      Please check whether the instructions given in this thread solve your issue.

What's your DTL version and which OS ?
      It's 4.35.6.91 and my OS is Windows 7. By the way DTL worked properly a week ago but recently I've made some kind of a reset on my computer and it turned back its settings a bit. Could it possibly be the cause of the problem ?

Comment

Originally Posted by NessXx View Post
        ...but recently I've made some kind of a reset on my computer and it turned back its settings a bit. Could it possibly be the cause of the problem ?
        Yes, very likely.
        Do you see the drive in device manager ? If yes try the link in the post above.

If not then uninstall DAEMON Tools & its SPTD access layer, reboot and reinstall DAEMON Tools.

To uninstall SPTD use the standalone installer:
        DuplexSecure - Downloads
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
          Yes, very likely.
          Do you see the drive in device manager ? If yes try the link in the post above.

If not then uninstall DAEMON Tools & its SPTD access layer, reboot and reinstall DAEMON Tools.

To uninstall SPTD use the standalone installer:
          DuplexSecure - Downloads
          I did what you told me to and I realised what the real problem is. I have to assign a letter on the virtual drive in order to see it when i go to My computer but when I try it says " Engine error code:8 "

Comment

Please also have a look at this thread.
            If the measures and workarounds mentioned there don't work for you please also contact the support team.
            The forum support is more of an additional support.

Comment

Working...
            X