Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Associate with file types (image files).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Associate with file types (image files).

First off, I like to say GREEEEEEAAAATTT program 8) 8)

I think that this feature, would rock.
    Click on your *.iso, *.cue or *.whatever, and poof DT mounts the image, to the first virtual drive, if a image is allready mounted, then just replace it.

It could be a bit more advanced with an option to select which file type to associate, as some people has *.cue associated with FireBurner and *.iso with WinRAR etc, and they'll prolly still wants them that way

Im allready looking forward to this, so I hope that the DEVs will consider/add it

Hi, and welcome to the forum...

I'd suggest you have a look at some of the third-party addons for D-Tools, they will let you do what you suggested.
    I don't think there are any who let you specify which extension to associate, but mounting by doubleclicking is possible already.

Sergei
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Thank you

Are those 3rd party addons verified by the DT crew?
      I usually never use 3rd party created stuff, as most of the them are not verified or not supported or just not working.

Ill have a look into it

Comment

Yes, some tools are proofed by DT-Members, that's why we have them on our Download-Section. Malicious addons will never make it on the Download-Section, on the other hand we can't guarantee that they will work as supposed to do. Give'em a try

Comment

Hi Jesper,
          Try DAEMount 1.46, it is listed in the 3rd parties tools and it does what you want (and other things).
          Download it from: http://www.aldostools.com/daemount.html

or from the DT's download page:
          Aldo Vargas
          http://www.aldostools.com

Comment

We would not post crap on our download page.;-)
            All addons were created by experienced guys - just have a look at them and decide whether you like them or not. Mail their authors if you have questions.

Comment

If you just want to mount images by right-click in explorer on image files (ccd, cue etc.) I recommend awxDTools ... small, simple, easy to use
              Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
              They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

why don't you simply link the .cue, etc files to the daemon tools like this:
                Code:
                C:\Programme\D-Tools\daemon.exe -mount 0,%1
                works with most images, think it has a problem with spaces in the filename, but I'm not sure

Comment

If you put the %1 between "" it works fine with spaces :
                  i.e. C:\Programme\D-Tools\daemon.exe -mount 0,"%1"
                  Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                  They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
                  X