driver problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driver problem

my daemon tools lite version makes bd-drives instead of dvd drives on windows 7............please help

Please describe you problem more detailed. What troubles do you have because of those virtual drives? They should work with CD/DVD/Blu-ray images as well.

Comment

i wanted to make an image file of a sofware and i used daemon tools and it created bd rom drive,thereafter i tried to install the software but everytime it says your software occupies 0 bytes of disk space & isnot installed...........here i want to add that when i used vista,same version of daemon tools created dvd drive & icould easily install my software,but with windows 7 -32 bit os bd drives are created &software installation isnot possible

Comment

Please attach a screenshot of error message.

Comment

how to take a screenshot of an installing software

Comment

Originally Posted by roysumit2468 View Post
            how to take a screenshot of an installing software
            Try with Print Screen key and paste in any graphics software.

btw. what's the name of the software ?
            Have you already tried to run the installer as administrator (rightclick -> Run as administrator) ?
            Last edited by Terramex; 29.06.2010, 15:39.
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

i have now aatached the screen shot of the installing software in attachments.....& the screen it shows after
              Attached Files

Comment

If you're facing the same issue using your original media i'd suggest to describe your problem in this thread:
                Nothing is installed in multisim 10.0 - NI Discussion Forums

Please also have a look at this thread, last post.
                Maybe a working workaround also for your OS (which isn't officially supported).
                I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

thank you for the link...........icould solve the problem.........

Comment

Working...
                  X