X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon tools lite- mounting-imaging

Hello.

This is my first posting here.
    I have Daemon tools lite, I went there and it directed me here.
    Now I know there may be an answer in this forums somewhere but I cannot locate it. Being new to it and all does not help.
    A search of ISO mount not mounting magic iso turned up 3 that were irrelevant.

But while searching I did discover that Daemon tools lite has
    disc imaging, but on mine, there is no disc imaging when accessing from sys tray. Anyhow,to save me from replacing cd-rom drives (which in many years I have went thru quite a few) I have learned of this virtual drive mounting.Why I got this and now I want to use it :-)

Now since I cannot seem to use daemon to make an image file(ISO)of my discs, I got Magic ISO 5.5
    Problem is I cant seem to mount it after creating ISO Image file with magic ISO.
    Magic ISO created an image file .UIF when I try and mount with daemon, it begins mounting then Nothing?

I just want to image and mount my cd's.

What am I doing wrong or why wont it work?

Creating an Image File | new.daemon-help.com - please follow this guide to create an image via DAEMON Tools Lite.

Comment

I already seen that, that is what prompted me to post, my daemon tools lite does not have the disc image at top of
      menu?

Comment

What is your DAEMON Tools Lite version?

Comment

actually, since I already have magic iso , I can use it to
          image files from cd. And I figured out why it wont mount them also.

So no need to post on this thread subject any more thanks for your responses.

Comment

As you wish..

Comment

Working...
            X