PDA

View Full Version : Unable To Mount Image

WADavid
13.07.2010, 11:40
Hi, I don't know a lot about Daemon tools but I am running in to a big error. Here's what happens: I go in to the tools and click "add file." I find it in my computer with a small lock in the left bottom corner of the icon, and I open it up. It appears in the image catalog, but when I click "mount" it gives me the error "Unable to mount image." I originally had the file on a USB stick, which while searching for it in daemon tools, I put on to my C drive. I am unable to locate then file in windows explorer.

Any help is very much appreciated, thanks!

Blazkowicz
13.07.2010, 11:44
What file format does this image have?

WADavid
13.07.2010, 13:20
What file format does this image have?

The file type is .iso

Blazkowicz
13.07.2010, 21:37
Did you add that image after moving it to Image Catalog?

WADavid
14.07.2010, 11:08
Did you add that image after moving it to Image Catalog?

I don't know what you mean by adding it after I move it to the image catalog. I click add file and I find the file, then it appears under image catalog. But after that all I can do it click mount. If I click add file again it just goes to windows explorer to find another file.

pkoss10
15.07.2010, 21:28
What OS do you use and which version of DT is this?

WADavid
18.07.2010, 02:48
What OS do you use and which version of DT is this?

I have Windows 7 and I am using the latest version ( I just downloaded it ) of DT Lite

oder2
18.07.2010, 12:00
Looks like he added image to catalog from the USB stick and then copied to hard drive whle catalog entry still points to remote media.

WADavid
19.07.2010, 23:25
Looks like he added image to catalog from the USB stick and then copied to hard drive whle catalog entry still points to remote media.

Could I fix this by putting the usb stick in, putting the image on to the usb in daemon tools, and then mounting it? But then would I always need to have the usb stick in to work the program?

oder2
20.07.2010, 10:13
Just remove image from Catalog and then add it from new place, where it is located now.