Unable To Mount Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable To Mount Image

Hi, I don't know a lot about Daemon tools but I am running in to a big error. Here's what happens: I go in to the tools and click "add file." I find it in my computer with a small lock in the left bottom corner of the icon, and I open it up. It appears in the image catalog, but when I click "mount" it gives me the error "Unable to mount image." I originally had the file on a USB stick, which while searching for it in daemon tools, I put on to my C drive. I am unable to locate then file in windows explorer.

Any help is very much appreciated, thanks!

What file format does this image have?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      What file format does this image have?

The file type is .iso

Comment

Did you add that image after moving it to Image Catalog?
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
          Did you add that image after moving it to Image Catalog?
          I don't know what you mean by adding it after I move it to the image catalog. I click add file and I find the file, then it appears under image catalog. But after that all I can do it click mount. If I click add file again it just goes to windows explorer to find another file.

Comment

What OS do you use and which version of DT is this?

Comment

Originally Posted by pkoss10 View Post
              What OS do you use and which version of DT is this?

I have Windows 7 and I am using the latest version ( I just downloaded it ) of DT Lite

Comment

Looks like he added image to catalog from the USB stick and then copied to hard drive whle catalog entry still points to remote media.

Comment

Originally Posted by oder2 View Post
                  Looks like he added image to catalog from the USB stick and then copied to hard drive whle catalog entry still points to remote media.
                  Could I fix this by putting the usb stick in, putting the image on to the usb in daemon tools, and then mounting it? But then would I always need to have the usb stick in to work the program?

Comment

Just remove image from Catalog and then add it from new place, where it is located now.

Comment

Working...
                    X