flatout ultimate carnage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flatout ultimate carnage

Hey guyz i'm tryin 2 to play flatout ultimate carnage using SecuROM 7 Burner loader and it telz me that it cannot find a secret......, i also got Anti-blaxx, 5star game copy and CureROM but the game can't open.

Your listed tools are all outdated.

What error do you get when you start the game?
    Also how did you create your image?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

*Another security module cannot be activated*, Dat's the error i get when m tryin 2 open the game with Anti-blaxx SR7 Hide, and when I'm opening with SecuROM 7 Burner loader it tells me it "Cannot find secret value". I created my image using alcohol 120%.

Comment

Don't use such tools. Just mount the image into latest DT Pro's vIDE drive.
        Peace Through Power

Comment

I installed Windows Vista Home Premium on my computer and i managed to open FOUC game with a backup disc(also with an image mounted with alcohol 120% virtual drive) then I closed the game. The problem started when I tried to open the game again, I got a message saying "conflict with emulation software detected", I then removed the Disc and used DT Lite to mount the image the message appeared again.

Comment

Mount into latest DAEMON Tools Pro's vIDE.
            Peace Through Power

Comment

I only have DT Lite Ver. 4 installed on my computer but still it can't open the game with a mounted image.

Comment

Use YASU from here.
                You need to adjust the filename as described here.

...and uninstall all outdated Antiblacklisting tools
                I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I got YASU and DTE.exe and it can find the DTLite I installed and it's able to cloak the drives but I'm still getting the message "conflict with emulation software detected". I'm running a game with SecuROM 7 copy protection.

Comment

How many virtual drives are set up ATM ?
                    Is there a link in that error message ?

Does the original work at all ATM ?
                    Many people report about having that error even when using the original disc.
                    You can get a "softened" Launcher.exe from the SecuROM support.
                    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I have 2 virtual drives, and there's a link in the error I'm having. The original disk has a very serious scratch, I get a message saying that it's a backup disk but I managed to make a copy before it got scrached.

Comment

That error means bad image, so you must recreate it.
                        Peace Through Power

Comment

If creating a new image doesn't work due to the scratches you can try the attached mds file instead of yours.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I created 2 virtual drives, and there's a link in the error. The original disk got scratched and now it tells me that it is a backup disk.

Comment

You still have the image you've once made ?
                              Which image format is it ?

Comment

Working...
                              X