Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

virtual scsi driver not detected and canґt uninstall (d tools 3.44 and daemon script)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virtual scsi driver not detected and canґt uninstall (d tools 3.44 and daemon script)

Operating System: win 98
    Burning Software: nero
    Anti-virus Software: none
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44

I have a network with 6 computers, since a week everytime that i restart some of the computers (4) this error windows pops up "Virtual SCSI driver not detected". if i try to start the daemon.exe file, same error window come up.
    The virtual units still be there, (i still have 3 virtual units but i cant mount any images because i can not load the daemon.exe file.
    If i try to uninstall the daemon tool or fix the actual instalation a device setup error will appear "Device setup error: code 25038 (0X61CE,0 (0X0)..."and doesnґt uninstall it.
    If i try to reinstall it tells me that the bus driver is in use.
    I can install the last version (3,46) (probably because the bus driver name is different) but the other units still there so i still have 3 units that i cant use using resources.

Before all this happens i change in the virtual DVD propieties the check box for "detect automatic insert"(i turn it off, by defect is on) (i think that is how is called in english, i have my windows in spanish) anyway is the function to start the automatic reading of the CDґs/DVD everytime u insert the cd/dvd in the computer (3th check box of the configuration tag of the virtual drive)

can anyone help me to fix it or to make a clean uninstall of the drives??

THX

Correction
    If i try to uninstall it does it but the virtual dvd remains

Comment

Check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum, reboot, then install v3.46.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
      X