HELPP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELPP!!!!

Okay so, this i what happened i was trying to mount bin files, but i cant mount to E: drive which is my only CD drive because its on the Physical devices i can only Mount to virtual devices which are the SD ports and etc which were built in ive never had this problem before and im not sure how i used to mount to CD-R
    but what ever i used to do it worked but maybe it has to do with mounting BIN. files? i dont know because its always worked with ISO and IMAGE files so yeah this is the first time ive tried BIN files and the first problem, But it seems i cannot mount on E: drive at all since its physical can anyone help!?!?! BTW my computer is a HP Pavilion desktop PC, please help as soon as possible i really really need to mount somethings

Thanks for any help, regards Omar Sakkejha

Mounting to physical drive can't be done with DT.

Also why do you want to mount a blank CD-R? Why not just use Image Editor to create a new image out of files?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Create new image out of the bin files?!?!
      so how do i get my CD-R to show up on virtual devices?
      ive never had this problem before

Comment

Hi!
        Did you ever read some software documentation like DAEMON Tools Lite Help | daemon-help.com ?
        It is NOT UNDERSTANDABLE what do you want to do.
        Please, look at the online help for DAEMON Tools Lite, it's possible that you find there some answers.

P.S.
        Pleeeeease, use some punctuation marks. Oh! My eyes! It's just impossible to read such text without any dots and commas.
        Last edited by SUPPORT2; 03.09.2010, 10:34.
        Welcome to the dark side, my dear padavan. We have cookies

Comment

...OR describe your problem more detailed.

Comment

I dont use LITE I use PRO. And the problem is very specific!

I want to Mount to my CD drive and burn on it, so I can put a bin file on it!

Comment

DAEMON Tools Pro Help | DAEMON Pro Help

Comment

Please describe your actions in step-by-step format.
                Do you get any errors? If yes, post exact error message or attach screenshots.

Comment

Nope only error message is when it try mounting to Physical drives which you cant do

OK this is what I do:

1. I go and find the files i want to mount

2. add them to Daemon

3. Then I want to mount and burn to CD but my CD drive is on physical drives not Virtual.

4. Then I go WTF and yeah im stuck there

Comment

omiehomie:
                    1. are you mounting just *.bin file itself?
                    2. it's not possible to mount to a physical drive. mounting only works with virtual devices.
                    3. if you want to burn an image onto a disk, just use 'burn image' button in the toolbar.
                    4. What's the text of error message?
                    Errare humanum est...

Comment

First, DAEMON Tools CANNOT mount an image to physical devices!

"3. Then I want to mount and burn to CD but my CD drive is on physical drives not Virtual." - this point is not understandable at all.
                      Why you are talking about physical drives? DAEMON Tools is intended for adding virtual CD/DVD drives to your system and for mounting disc images to such virtual drives.
                      So, here is an analogy:
                      you need to insert real CD/DVD disc into your physical DVD drive to be able to read the disc;
                      with DAEMON Tools you need to mount CD/DVD disc image file to the virtual drive, it's very similar to inserting CD/DVD disc to your DVD drive.
                      It seems you are mixing up physical and virtual devices.
                      Please, visit DAEMON Tools Lite Help | daemon-help.com to find basic info how to use DAEMON Tools Lite software.
                      Welcome to the dark side, my dear padavan. We have cookies

Comment

Well listen man!, I how do I mount my EMPTY CD to virtual drives?
                        Because my virtual drives dont have CD-R at all.
                        I add all the drives and it doesn't come up at ALL!

thanks for all the help so far guys!

Comment

omg i think your right just click burn image wait leme try that LOL

Comment

Keep in mind that if you only have *.bin file, then it wont open an image and you couldn't burn.
                            there should be 2 files for an image -- for ex. CUE/BIN - program will allow you to open CUE file, but the actual data will be dragged from BIN file.
                            Errare humanum est...

Comment

Yes i have the cue files But as i said how do i burn it to CD-R through irtual devices if CD-R isnt in that section

Comment

Working...
                              X