Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Pro Standard - Image Editor

Hello,
    I tried to add and edit a bluray image in order to add/remove some files. Unfortunately, the software can handle only cd dvd image. There is (will be in the near future) any other solutions? In my opinion it's a delay between the development of the images emulation software and the editor.
    Thank you.

Originally Posted by iulian.tudor View Post
    Hello,
    I tried to add and edit a bluray image in order to add/remove some files.
    Are you talking about data or a movie ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      Are you talking about data or a movie ?
      It's about a bluray .nrg image. I've made a disc with my family's movies. I've discovered that one movie have poor quality. Instead putting the PC for 21 hours again for transcoding, I just want to edit the bluray image and to replace the broken movie file with a good one. In my opinion, Disc Soft (I have the Pro Standard version) should upgrade the image editor in order to support editing image files greater then DVD-DL. Please bear in mind that,on the other way, the emulator can handle Bluray media. Why the image editor does not?
      Thank you.

Comment

Unfortunately, current version of Image Editor does not work with Blu-ray images. DT team works on this issue.

Comment

Working...
        X