Insert correct cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insert correct cd

I have all 3 battlefield vietnam images and the game is installed on my pc. When I try to play the game is asks for the correct cd.....Can anyone help?

Thanks

preds23

Sounds like old "bad corrupt CD/Image" problem
    On first day god created universe...on last day humans will destroy it!

Comment

What kind of images, how created (program & settings used) - come on ppl, give some info right from the start of your question!
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I'm currently having the same problem with bf:vietnam i used winISO to get the iso, i made an image of CD1 as its the one i use ingame, the autorun works fine it even brings up the splash screen but right after that i get please insert correct CD-ROM

Comment

Forget WinISO, you've to create an image in appropriate format (e.g. Alcohol or Blindwrite).
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I get that same error for absolutlely every game backup that i attept to use.

It can install/un-install everything perfectly but cannot make the CD-Rom and computer think that teh Exact "Authentic" CD is in the drive.

Using ISOs etc. with Daemon is great for installing, but you cant actual use Daemon to make it think the authentic CD is in the drive.

I have Battlefield Vietnam and created a backup, but only the real CDs will allow the game to boot.

Or if you are desperate...you can go along the lines of piracy and copywrite infringement and download a No-CD crack which will change the games .exe to skip any authenticity checks...but people can actually be fined or banned from games for using a No-CD crack...so i advise not to do this, if in fact all of your ISOs are backups then you can just use your regular CDs, but if you downloaded your ISOs then you can either risk being caught with a crack or leave it alone and buy teh real game :/

Comment

Working...
            X