Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1to1 Copy of UT2003 !?

Hi all!
    Can i make an 1to1 copy of ut2003 so that i can play it without a crack!?
    When yes,please tell me how...
    Thx

I made an image with alcohol 120% and when i mount it with daemon-tools then the game works fine and without crack!
    But when i burn it ,it doesnt work
    Have anyone an idea!?

at the moment there is only one solution for this Problem: BlindWrite. If you want a backup that runs "stand-alone" you've no other choice than use the above mentioned program. Maybe other vendors will follow to enable a backup.

Comment

you should have a look here - it'll explain what you can do with securom 4.8x, and what you canNOT do.

HTH; Sergei
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

You can burn your MDS to CD-R/RW with latest Alochol and use RMPS option.

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
          at the moment there is only one solution for this Problem: BlindWrite. If you want a backup that runs "stand-alone" you've no other choice than use the above mentioned program. Maybe other vendors will follow to enable a backup.
          Not quite the only choice for a "stand-alone". You can also use clonecd (or alcohol) with a bwa file and blackcheck's twinpeak tool to make a "stand-alone" backup.

Comment

Not quite the only choice for a "stand-alone". You can also use clonecd (or alcohol) with a bwa file and blackcheck's twinpeak tool to make a "stand-alone" backup.
            Oh, come on - you've to use a BWA or mds-file. And therefore you've to use Blindwrite or Alcohol, as CloneCD doesn't have it's own Measurement Engine. So what's the advantage to use CCD?? Sure, you can dl a mds/bwa-file, but we don't support this methods anymore. After all, you way isn't the easiest one, isn't it?

Comment

Oh, come on - you've to use a BWA or mds-file. And therefore you've to use Blindwrite or Alcohol, as CloneCD doesn't have it's own Measurement Engine. So what's the advantage to use CCD?? Sure, you can dl a mds/bwa-file, but we don't support this methods anymore. After all, you way isn't the easiest one, isn't it?[/quote]
              1. True, you have to use a bwa file either created by the bwa builder as a stand-alone program or by converting an mds file (the better option since it's more accurate).

2. There's no advantage to using ccd instead of alcohol (which is what I use). As to its advantage over blindwrite, see 3.

3. It is definitely the easiest way for me because buggy blindwrite can't burn a usable copy of any protected cd on my system and I'm by no means alone. The bwa builder is the only part of the package that actually works. Now whilst alcohol works flawlessly on my system and, in my view, is definitely the best duper around right now, not everyone who has ccd also has alcohol and twinpeak does work correctly with ccd.

Comment

Working...
              X