DT Gadget runs without Menus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Gadget runs without Menus!

I have Daemon Tools Lite and my DT Gadget shows up but there's no menus associated with it. Even the help tab and news tab don't work. They don't do anything after being clicked.

As well, as the menus on the bottom, "Mount"|"Make Image"|"Add virtual device"...etc, don't work.

So, I have a running Gadget that just sits there! Is like a "Mini-Blue screen of death" lol

I'm running, WIN 7, I have tried uninstalling/installing multiple times to no avail!

Any ideas?

Which Security App(s) are you using ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      Which Security App(s) are you using ?
      ESET SmartSecurity 4.0.437.0

I never had any problem before though, it suddenly started doing this since last night. I have not installed any other drivers nor software!

Comment

Could you post a screenshot of your gadget?

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
          Could you post a screenshot of your gadget?
          Here you go!

I still can't get it to work!

Comment

Try to disable your security software and reinstall DT.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
              Try to disable your security software and reinstall DT.
              It didn't work! Is there anything I can do through the Windows Register? This is driving me crazy. Yes I can still open DT but the Gadget is easier, just drag and drop basically, where as the other way around I need to open the program first then....you get the point!

Comment

Please install the latest DTPro trial (v4.40.0311) and check the problem.

Comment

Working...
                X