Issue with DTAgent command line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with DTAgent command line

I have an issue with the latest version of DTPro Advanced (4.40.0311) when using command line in a bat file to mount and unmount disk images. I'm using XP SP3.

I've created a simple bat file that mount a disk image using DTAgent -mount command, launch a program, wait for the program completion then unmount the image with DTAgent -unmount command.

My issue is as follow: The disk image is correctly mounted but during the unmount step, although the image is correctly unmounted, a second DTAgent instance is launched (it appears in Task Manager). This happens whichever virtual device is used (SCSI or IDE)

The bat I use looks like this:

DTAgent.exe -mount ide,0,[full disk image path]
    [Program execution]
    DTAgent.exe -unmount ide,0

Thanks in advance for any tips you may provide concerning this issue.

It is normal a new instance is running when starting it with a command.
    Or do you report when calling the unmount command, actually 2 instances get started?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to specify that DTPro is autolaunched with Windows so a DTAgent instance is already running before launching the bat.

After the first command (mount image), only one DTAgent.exe instance is running which seems to be normal. But after the second command (unmount image), a new instance of DTAgent.exe is launched.

Comment

The lastest update to DTPro Advanced (v. 4.40.0312.0214) solves this process duplication issue.

Comment

Yes, the problem was fixed

Comment

Working...
          X