DT lite make the computer down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT lite make the computer down

hi, recently I encountered a new issure of DT lite. when I loaded an image, iso, bin etc, the systems were down and i have to shutdown. however, previously this soft was okey for me. who can tell me why and how. thanks very much

ps, the DT lite is the newest verions, and the systems is xp with sp3

Please specify your security software.
    Did you try to disable it?

Comment

thanks for reply and I used a security software named rising, which was released in China. Just several minutes ago, I installed an older version of DT lite, 4.12, This time it was okey. I think the newest version has some problems.

Comment

Upgrade your SPTD driver to the latest available version and check the problem.
        DuplexSecure - Downloads

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
          Upgrade your SPTD driver to the latest available version and check the problem.
          DuplexSecure - Downloads
          SPTD was upgraded to 1.75, the problem still exists

PS: I chaged the version from 4.12 to 4.30, the problem appeared again.

Comment

Please check if you have a minidump from the times the pc shutdwon available (c:\windows\minidump) and post it here.
            Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
            Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
              Please check if you have a minidump from the times the pc shutdwon available (c:\windows\minidump) and post it here.
              unluckily, no minidump file in my computer

Comment

I have the same problem. When I run any image from my HDD, Daemon tools chokes my PC and it runs extremely slow. And when i dismount image, everything goes back to the normal. I was using DT Lite 4.35.6 since yesterday when this starded to happen. I tried DT Pro 4.40.0311 trail ver. and i have the same problem. I also tried older verison of DT lite 4.35.5 and again the same problem. I'm using Windows 7 32bit. Tried with disableing firewall and AV but still the same. Any idea?

Comment

Please contact our support team - Invia Messaggio :: Disc-Soft.com.
                  It is possible there is some compatibility problem with another software or hardware on your PC.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
                    Please contact our support team - Invia Messaggio :: Disc-Soft.com.
                    It is possible there is some compatibility problem with another software or hardware on your PC.
                    I hold the same guess that DT lite conflicts with some software.
                    Then could you tell us which softwares DT lite is not compatible with as far as you know. So we can check our softwares installed and find the reason for this problem.

thank and regards

Comment

Working...
                    X