sptd.sys rebooting loop, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sptd.sys rebooting loop, help!

I followed the instructions found at this thread: http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f26/my-...sptd-sys-6828/

However when I get to ""Press ESC to cancel loading SPTD.sys". This will abort loading of SPTD layer"Press ESC to cancel loading SPTD.sys". This will abort loading of SPTD layer" this does not work. I hit escape, and the computer hangs, then I get the blue screen again for a brief flash too fast to see, and then it restarts again. How do I get access to my computer again and force some kind of command prompt or gui load in order to be able to delete/change the file name and use my computer again?

HELP!

Please follow this guide carefully - Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help.

Comment

Thank, but

It does not work. This part " Press ESC to cancel loading SPTD.sys on the bottom of the screen, you need to press ESC button. This will prevent SPTD from loading." I do, however it just pauses for a few seconds after hitting ESC, then it reboots. I cannot get into safe mode at all because of that file. Please help.

Comment

Working...
      X