Battlefield Bad Company 2 not working with DaemonTools Pro 4.35.03.08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Bad Company 2 not working with DaemonTools Pro 4.35.03.08

I have DaemonTools Pro 4.35.0308 on Windows7 32bit. I tried to make an image copy of my original Battlefield Bad Company 2 disk but the image is not working because I am asked to insert the original disk.

I'm not sure I may be doing things right so appreciate if someone can walk me through on all the steps to create a working image copy of BBC2.

Thanks in advance.

Game is using SecuROM. Do you actually used New SecuROM profile? Also try different DPM speeds.

An upgrade to latest DT Pro would be also good.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

The only reason I can think of why anyone would still be using v4.35.0308 is because there seems to be a cr*cked version around.

Comment

@Reef
        At that time 4.35.0308 was the the latest version; maybe he/she just didn't update yet.
        If you have doubts about someone's customer status please contact an Admin.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

1. My 4.35.0308 is legal. I have not updated it, that's all. I will now that it appears to have fixes for some of my problems.

2. I'll try making the disc image with New SecuROM profile.

Comment

Now I know why I didn't upgrade. I have passed my free upgrade period. It will cost me to upgrade. I'm not sure I want to pay for an upgrade unless it's absolutely necessary.

Comment

There were major fixes in posterior versions. You can install the trial version of DTPro 4.36.0309 or DTPro 4.40.0311 and check the problem.

Comment

Originally Posted by lukeksk View Post
                I'll try making the disc image with New SecuROM profile.
                If you're still getting the same error message with that image, please replace your own MDS file with the attached one and try again.

btw. what kind of DVD drive do you have (vendor, model) ?
                Attached Files
                I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

the mini image won't work without sptd right?

Comment

Originally Posted by djsolidsnake86 View Post
                    the mini image won't work without sptd right?
                    Correct. The simple driver doesn't use the DPM information in the MDS file.

Comment

Working...
                    X