question about dvd movies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about dvd movies.

okay i never copied a dvd movie before, and i was going to go buy a dvd burner rather soon and i was curious as to how i do it? do i just make an iso with like nero, alcohol and then burn it just like I do a regular CD rom? please give me some info guys. thanks!!

siegetech

Consider looking at DVD Decrypter.

Comment

Well if you own the DVD It would be ok for you to make a copy of your DVD. DVDs have a protection on them called CSS. You need a piece of software that can read CSS protection like DVD Decrypter like VeNoM386 said. You can get it here

Other good one is DVD Shrink

You can make it into an ISO image if you like, but there is no need to. Its up to you. Once you have removed the CSS protection and Copied the DVD to your hard drive you will then need to burn it to DVD use one of these

CloneDVD
      CloneDVD makes perfect backup copies of your unprotected movie DVDs, whether it's the main title you're copying or the complete DVD - with just 3 clicks!

DVD2One

Nero

InterVideo DVD Copy 2 Plat

You probably already have some software on you PC that will make Burn the DVD. But try CloneDVD because you get a 30 day free trial so you can use it, and decide it its for you or not.

Notice I did not mention any of the DVDXCopy products this is because I own

DVDXCopy 1.5.2
      DVDXCopy express 3.0.2
      DVDXCopy Platinum 4.0.3.8 and 4.4.15

And they are all NO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
      X