No virtual devices appear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No virtual devices appear

I never had problems with daemon tools on my computer, but I stopped using my computer for a few months and when I started using again I, naturally, upgraded it to the last version.

But after doing that, the ability to add virtual drives disappeared, I can create new SCSI drives, and they appear to work correctly, I add more than four and the program says I have the maximum number of drives, but none appear anywhere.
    I can also try to mount an image to a drive, it once again appears to work but nothing happens. I can't remove drives either, even tough I apparently have four virtual drives.

I have tried reinstalling and restarting multiple times and I have Windows Vista.

I also want to apologize for my terrible english.
    Thanks for the help.

I've tried other similar programs but none worked.
    Whenever I try to make a virtual drive I get a windows pop up that asks for a driver for the device.

I've tried everything(including the windows 7 thing) that is on this page: No virtual drive in My Computer | DAEMON Pro Help and nothing.

This is probably a computer problem(but my physical dvd drive works just fine) but if anyone can help me I'd really like it.

Comment

Please specify your DAEMON Tools version and exact error message.

Comment

Working...
      X