Mount'n'Drive manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount'n'Drive manager

Good day. How to disable Mount'n'Drive manager at startup system? Tired of every time it shut. Thanks in advance. Sorry for my English.

Please specify your DAEMON Tools version.

Comment

I'm sorry, I forgot. . . . Windows XP SP3,Daemon Tools Lite v.4.40.2.0131.0,SPTD v.1.76

Comment

Do you have 'Use tray agent' option enabled?
        You can disable it to prevent DTLite autostart on Windows startup.

Comment

Thanks for the tips.

Comment

I have included "Automount". Logical? Rebooted, turned off, turned on - until the window does not appear.

Comment

Hmm... it's quite strange behavior. DTLite main window should not appear on Windows startup regardless of Automount option value. If 'Use tray agent' option is checked, only DTLite tray agent should be started automatically on Windows startup. But if you launch DTLite manually, main window should be opened.
              Checked on Windows XP x86 with DTLite 4.40.2. It works properly.

Comment

Hello again. Of course option "Automount" has not any relation to the problem. Just after its activation, I noticed that "Mount'n'Drive manager" for a short time ceased to appear. Now he still appears at startup and reboot system. But there is not always. Pattern fails to reveal. Can deal in the remains of the old version. Tell me the correct way to remove. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                X