DT Gadget Suddenly disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Gadget Suddenly disappeared

Hi I am new to the forum.I am experiencing a problem with Daemon Tools sidebar gadget.I like it I believe it is the best sidebar gadget and I used it every day when I had Vista.Shortly after I installed windows 7 and the gadget dissappeared.I managed to use it for about 3 months on windows 7 but suddenly it wasnt on windows sidebar.I tried to open it but it wont appear on the sidebar.I also re-installed it and I also defragged the registry but nothing.Any help please?Thank you.

Did you try to reinstall DAEMON Tools completely?

Comment

Yes.Many times but nothing.

Comment

Please check if you have the following folder "DT.gadget" in directory C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets.
        Please also check if DT.Gadget is listed in settings.ini in above path.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

The folder is there and the gadget is noted at the settings.ini in the correct path.But I noticed that the gadgets I use and that are open are also listed in sections.For example on section 1 there is the CPU gadget and on section 2 the weather gadget.There is no section 3.I thought about creating it and putting there the daemon tools gadget line that exist above but I dont know what to write at these
          PrivateSetting_GadgetDropLocationX=""
          PrivateSetting_GadgetDropLocationY=""
          PrivateSetting_GadgetSize=""

Comment

Working...
          X