Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem?

hey all,

I got win7 64bit. the problem is that I installed latest dt lite free, and now that I check it, it has created a new drive.I know that its its job, but when i open DT it doesnt indicate any drive to be open so if I have to load an iso, i must add another virtual drive. All in all, I have 2 physical drives in my computer, and after DT installation a new on ("G", BD rom) has popped up under My computer without DT panel showing it. Is this normal? If not what should I do? Last but not least, do I need the SPTD drivers when I install daemon tools? all iI want is to load some .iso every now and then, nothing more.

thank u in advance

Which version of DT Lite did you install?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      Which version of DT Lite did you install?
      the latest provided under downloads

Comment

Please upload some screenshots which may help us to understand you problem correctly.

Comment

I am so totally sry every1 ! I forgot of my thread!

In pic 1 you can see I have no mounted iso or drives, but in pic 2, apart from my 2 physical DVD drives, you can find another "BD rom" one, which appeared after DT tools installation. If I add a virtual drive to load an iso from DT lite, it will create another BD rom which is used to load the iso. So the default one that you can see in pic 2, is unusable and pretty much nonexistent.

Comment

Please add a screenshot of your Device Manager with expanded DVD/CD-ROM Devices list.
            Do you have Alcohol or any another similar software installed?

Comment

only imgburn. no similar software whatsoever, and never had installed such software other than those 2 which I might have uninstalled later.
              Last edited by Sway; 09.04.2011, 12:50. Reason: Fixed the link

Comment

Originally Posted by NecroDemonNZXT View Post

only imgburn. no similar software whatsoever, and never had installed such software other than those 2 which I might have uninstalled later.
                for some reason pic doesnt appear for now. in devices tab there is another device shown which is described as: DTSoftBusCd00

Comment

Fixed your picture. Please enable Advanced Emulation option and check the problem.

Comment

thank you very much. advanced emulation was enabled already, after disabling and renabling, the drive appeared in DT and then I was able to remove or use it. thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X