4410314 Does not mount ISO while old in use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4410314 Does not mount ISO while old in use

I can't get DT to mount a new ISO while the old one is still in use.

This happened after updating from DAEMONToolsPro4400312-0214 to DAEMONToolsPro4410314-0232

Usually I just doubleclick on Blu-ray isos (to swap between movies in TMT5. But now when I do that nothing happens, I have to exit TMT5).

I can however manually mount an iso (by right clicking on it in explorer) and selecting "ignore" on the "Unable to unmount image. Device has outstanding open handles". But I would like DT to just automatically ignore when doubleclicking on an ISO, like it used to.

I assume this is a bug because there is a "Image inuse check" option in preferences, but it isn't enabled.

DT just tells you an application (most likely explorer.exe or TMT) has still access to virtual drive.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      DT just tells you an application (most likely explorer.exe or TMT) has still access to virtual drive.
      yea but,

If I doubleclick on a BD ISO to mount it, it doesn't tell me an application still has access to the virtual drive. It doesn't mount the iso or do anything. I only get the message if I try to manually mount an iso.

This has never been a problem in previous versions, I always used to just doubleclick on images to mount them, even though an application was still playing them.

Also as there is an "image inuse check" option, if the option isn't enabled. Isn't DT supposed to ignore if an application is accessing the drive, and just mount the image anyway.

Comment

It's a known issue with 'Image InUse Check' option. It is reproduced with SCSI and IDE devices, but not with DT devices. Will be fixed in the next version.

Comment

Working...
        X