• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc 2 troubles

Operating System: XP pro
    Burning Software: Nero 6
    Anti-virus Software: Norton
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

Hi guys I'm a bit new to DT so please forgive my ignorance.

I have spent a good bit of time searching the past threads and couldn't find an answer and was hoping you guys could help.

Trying to install CoD from mounted drives (have CD1 and CD2 in seperate mounts) and can't seem to get disc 2 installed. I can click OK all day and nothing happens. I have tried mounting CD2 in same drive as CD1 but get the same problem.

I have read in prior posts that this program uses Safedisk. Does this need to be run during the burn or will having the Safedisk emulator running while installing allow the installation of Disc2?

Or is it possibly another issue?

Thanks for any advice,

Syph

same thing

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: Nortan Anti-Virus
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

im having the same trouble with cod and disk2... please help us!! or... is there someway that you know how i can install the game with the actual cd, and then somehow switch it so when i go into the game it will run off the virtual drive?

Comment

mount cd1 and install then when CoD requests for cd2 just press Ctrl Esc keys so that you can access the tray icons of Daemon tools, unmount cd1, mount cd2 (same virtual cd) and go back to CoD installer (press for example Alt Tab keys) .

If must work .

Olivier

Comment

Working...
      X