Unable to open/use daemon tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to open/use daemon tools

I have downloaded and installed latest version, but when I click on the desktop icon or the .exe file (via Windows explorer);
    INSERT INTO `portal_posts_text` VALUES
    nothing happens. Also, while I can see a new CD drive "F" in windows explorer, it is not labled "stealth" and when I click on it, message appears saying "is not accessible device is not ready". Finally, I tried a test. I copied a CD to my hard drive (G, which is external) using BlindRead. (When I started copying, I believe it displayed a list of drives which included a "stealth" drive.) I thought that after creating a copy/image on my hard drive, I might be able to find a way to use the copy (using Daemon tools) by left or right clicking on it, but no luck.
    I've installed Daemon on my C drive. C and D drives have virtually no space. G drive (external) has tons of space, and is where I will keep images of CDs, if this works.
    Thanks for advice/suggestions!

You should be able to "mount" your BW image by left clicking on daemon icone (located in the trayicon part - right bottom);
    INSERT INTO `portal_posts_text` VALUES
    this open a little menu allowing you to open the BW image file (or CCD or CUE file) .

Than after that you can use the mounted image from the stealth virtual cd/dvd reader (might be the one you called F

You have to go the system properties (configuration pannel) to check your cd/dvd brand name and letter .

Everything is explained in details in the manual (also to be launched from the trayicon) .

Comment

Working...
    X