Image mounted, program cannot run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image mounted, program cannot run

Mine is Windows XP with Daemon tool v4.4(latest)...

the problem is, when i tried 2 run the game &... guess what, nth happens =l well...when i start the game Daemon would still show "Authenticating DVD-ROM"...and after a few seconds the window juz disappeared & nth happens =/

i tried with powerISO, and the result was : Drive is Busy whenever i try 2 run the game ><

I got the game from my friend, its Princess Maker 4 (Final version)...well, my friend end up plyin' the game happily while im stuck here =/ she herself doesn't know the solution 2 this 1...

and 1 more, whenever i mount the .iso with advanced emulation option ticked, it would show : "Please eject & re-insert the disk, and then restart the application"

Screenshots 'ere:
    ImageShack&#174; - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack&#174; - Online Photo and Video Hosting

....err, help?

Please scan installation folder with Protection ID to detect protection.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

well...it says the file has no protection or is using an unknown protection...

Comment

Hmm, any result when Sector Scan the disk (tray icon -> scan)?
        Peace Through Power

Comment

same result =/ Disk appears to have no protection or is using an unknown protection...

Comment

i meet a same problem too. (Sorry if i outstay one's welcome here)
            however, ProtectionID identified a "SafeDisc 2 or higher" protection and I created the iso image successfully.
            for three times, the image has worked perfectly...
            but now, the image doesn't launched. i tried many times to run it. i have always a same message :

"Cannot locate the CD-ROM
            Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application "

anyone has got the solution ? thanks in advance.

Comment

Maybe one of the following solves your problem:
              Create an MDS or MDX image using the safedisc profile of DAEMON Tools Pro instead of using an ISO.

Delete temp files in C:\Users\{your user name}\AppData\Local\Temp.

Disable your real optical drive in device manager.
              I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Even I have the MDS MDF file, but the MDF file shows mounting image and when I try to run AUTORUN, it shows data is corrupted or unreadable

Comment

You have to mount MDS file. Also how did you create your image?
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

OH, any result when Sector Scan the disk.

Comment

Working...
                    X