Personal Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Problem

I have used older versions of Daemon Tools and liked what i had, so now that i need a mounting tool again I of course came back to Daemon....

The Installation went fine as well as the update

Where I run into the problem is when I try to mount a drive, the tray icon says it's mounted in G: which is cool...

The first time I ran the game it worked like a charm

But now when I try to run it, "My Computer" does not recognize that the drive has a mount and any time i click it in "My Computer" Explorer.exe crashes and I have no choice but to reboot...

Also The first time I mounted the game it autoran, but now...Nothing

Any advice or information would be appriciated...Thnx in advance

New Developement

I know i'm not supposed to double post but...

The game now shows up in Task Manager...
    Also ONCE when I rebooted the autorun feature actually kicked in, It did it a second time but the game did not come up even though it is shown in Task Manganager

Comment

Try to do the following:

1. Mount an image.
      2. Right click on mounted virtual drive in DAEMON Tools Lite window --> Open in File Explorer.
      3. Run the game manually.

Please note that autorun depends on image content and your OS's settings.

Comment

Personal Problem

I have tried that, i have tried running tru "my computer" as well as opening and closing both daemon tools lite and pro...

Not sure how but now it occasionally works if i use the desktop short cut... but more often than not it runs in the back round but does not pull foward in the GUI

Comment

New Developement

Upon Rebooting my computer and entering the windows desktop, daemon tools (auto runs upon boot up) pops up with an error:

"Unknown Switch in Command Line"

As this may be my problem, ne ideas how to get rid of this particular bug???

Comment

Working...
          X