Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to mount image. File not accessible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to mount image. File not accessible.

I downloaded a program, and in order to run it I need to mount a file to Daemon. However, whenever I go to try and mount it I just get an error message that reads "Unable to mount image. File not accessible." and nothing else. Now, I have no idea what that means, nor how to fix it, so I appeal to the forum to help.

Any and all assistance appreciated.

What is the type of image and what is the name of the program?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Well, refuge in anonymity, I suppose. Otherwise, I'd never be able to bring myself to post this. Hell, I'd better start before I get the better of me.

The image is an MDS file, and the program is... *ahem* Artificial girl 2MOVINGRIGHTALONG, I tried moving the file to a more accessable place, just in case location was causing the trouble, but to no avail. I can't even imagine what could cause this error, let alone what would fix it.

Comment

You do need mdf file too.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Well, I checked through the entire filepack, and there isn't a single .mdf in the bunch.

Would it be too much to ask how Daemon works with .mds and .mdf files, to see if I can figure out anything I can do? Technobabble is not a problem, feel free to apply it liberally.

Comment

No support here for illegitimate downloads of copyrighted payware.
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
            X