True Crime Streets of LA for the PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Crime Streets of LA for the PC

Just to let you all know, DAEMON Tools was the only program that I could backup True Crime with. I tried every other program I could to make a back that would work and all failed, and my burner has never had a problem doing backups before. Then someone sugguested I try and use an image of the game with Daemon Tools because of the safedisk protection. Sure enough, it worked!

My originals are stored safely and I am enjoying the. Thanks guy for this great program, yours worked where others failed!

Hey..how did u get urs working...I tried mine for this True Crime of LA..But it keeps telling me to disable all CD/DVD emulation software and tan restart the game.... I already put the options for the emulation set to off..What else do i need to do to make this thing working.......???

Comment

Can be a number of reasons. What other CD-burning/emulating/copyprotection-detection etc. stuff do you have installed?

Comment

Hey..jACkdA\W

um..i got atat damone..Nero and the cdrwin5... but for rit enow i just have the nero installed and the daemon...that's it....I use the Daemon as the emulating and ther nero as the cd-bruing.. I also have that clone-cd thing on also... So wat should i do to make thise thing working....these are the progrmas tat are installed for cd-bruning/emulating/copyright....

Comment

Disable CloneCD tray/Hide ATIP function and try again.
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

hey CopyTrooper....

i think i disable tat clondce tray...I don't see it no more on that task bar..
            and how do i hide the ATIP func.

Comment

Try to un-install CloneCD.
              Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
              They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

THankz..foe it..finally it's wrking..I didn't even know tat the clone cd wa holding it..well thankz alot..it's wrking finally.....

Comment

daemon can run true crime la read it!!

in order it to work just uninstall alcohol and clonecd from your computer
                  mount cd1 and enable safedisk emulatore.
                  remember all cds must be mount only in 1 drive so mound cd1 and when it asked for cd2 unmount cd1 and mount cd2 on same drive ...and here you go

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
                    Try to un-install CloneCD.
                    Hey Copytrooper, do you know what program I should use to burn the images so I can make backups instead of having to keep them on my HDD?

Comment

this way

burn them with nero or what ever all 4 cds make sure when u run the game thats daemon tools safedisk emulation is on (green) thats all

Comment

I've tried everything to get my backup to work, then i stumbled across this thread and thought i was all set. So I uninstalled Alcohol, and simply mounted the images with D-tools. I made sure to turn on safedisk emulation and everything. But when i try to start, it pops up the little true crime banner for a few seconds, then i get a windows XP error message that looks like this:

"TrueCrime.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Is this because of some setting? or are my images just bad? I tried making my own images, and I also tried downloading some (which i'm pretty sure is legal because I own the game, right?) Neither worked, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

-TekPunk out[/i]

Comment

try that

after little research on that true crimes isue i come to that.

1.alcohol can be present with daemon tools during all game install

2.clone cd make the all problame most of the time

3.no need to active any emulation in alcohol in order game to run

4. u need to mount all 4 cds (no matter dt or alcohol) in same DRIVE LETTER,just unmount cd1 an mount cd2 on same drive letter when game ask for cd2,cd3,cd4....

good luck

Comment

Hi

Excuse me for being a blonde but I'm trying to install this game with this tool. When it asks for cd2 how do I toggle back to daemon tools as the windows screen is full screen with installation graphics. I have a standard keyboard (no windows keyboard). I tried alt-tab but that only toggles between the "insert cd2 ok or cancel". Any help for a new girl would be much appreciated. Thank-you.

Comment

Ctrl-Esc has the same effect as hitting the windows key

Comment

Working...
                              X