Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance issue.

Hi there,

I'm seeing a performance issue with Daemon Tools Lite version 4.40 when mounting images over a LAN through a gigabit switch.

I can copy the image itself directly and achieve 80-100 MB/s but if I mount the image from the network and copy the content I get 30-35 MB/s. Now I know copying the image and the content are two different things but 45-70MB/s seems like an awful difference.

The best way seems to be to copy the image locally at 80-100MB/s and then copy the content between disks 100-130MB/s.

Seems like there's something limiting transfer speeds of Daemon tools over a network. Any ideas ?

Apologies but... *bump*

Comment

Please contact our first level support with reference to this thread: Send Message :: Disc-Soft.com
      The forums present more of an user-to-user support and aren't regularly checked by the support team.
      Still, sorry for the late reply

Just a random shot - i guess it's not related: Network bandwidth throttling in Windows 7 - Dave's ramblings
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
      X