Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command line help to launch ISO

Hi

Can someone please help me with the correct syntax to launch any BR ISO.

I run XBMC and need to launch an external player (TMT5) to play Bluray ISO's.

I have searched the XBMC website and there is not to much regarding Daemon Tools.

I need to create a batch file which is easy, but I don't know what the correct syntax is.

TIA

Command Line Parameters | daemon-help.com
    Command line integration | DAEMON Pro Help

Comment

Thanks Sway for the links

I have aready read through those and unfortunatley my skills are not that good.

This is the batch file I want to run.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Daemon Tools Lite\DTLite.exe -mount THIS IS THE PART THAT I CAN"T WORK OUT
      START "Total Media Theatre" /D"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\" /WAIT /MAX uTotalMediaTheatre5.exe f:
      "C:\Program Files (x86)\Daemon Tools Lite\DTLite.exe -umount .......

I want it to mount the ISO file as F: everytime

Please help me out.

Thanks

Comment

I see the problem in your bat file.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Daemon Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -mount 0, "path to image"
        "C:\Program Files (x86)\Daemon Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -unmount 0

This considers your first virtual drive is F: - if second virtual drive is F: then replace 0 with 1.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Thanks for the reply

I am able to mount an individual image by placing the path in the batch file.
          What I don't know how to do is to make Daemon Tools mount any ISO file automatically.

ie. If I select a movie to watch, I want DTLite to automatically mount the file. I don't want to have to edit the bat file each time.

As explained, I am using XBMC as a media player (I run control4 home automation) to mount an external player to play BR Iso's.

Thanks
          G

Comment

try scripternite ScripterNite - Home

Comment

Working...
            X