No announcement yet.

I still need the phisical support (dvd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still need the phisical support (dvd)

Hello,

First, excuse me for my english...i'm french !

I've got a problem with a dvd with datas which is my own. I made an image with DTL. Everything's fine until the progamm of the DVD shows the following message :

" P003 : Impossible de trouver le fonds documentaire NAVIS dans le dossier C:\Documents and Settings\user\Mes documents\database_WDAF\.
    Si ce dossier correspond à votre lecteur de cédérom, assurez-vous que le cédérom données d'origine du produit NAVIS y est bien inséré. "

In english, it means that I have to insert the DVD in the player. Indeed, The programm of the DVD doesn't recognize the image created by DTL. I suppose it is protected...
    Is there any solution, any patches (maybe DTL PRO ?) for not being forced to insert everytime the DVD ?
    thanx for your help.
    Sorry if it's not clear ! Please ask me questions for details...

Hello, and welcome to the forums.
    Which DTL version exactly and which OS are you using ?
    Which image format did you select when creating the image, ISO, MDS or MDX (ISO isn't recommended for protected discs) ?
    If you've until now only tried in the DT drive, please also try in the SCSI drive (maybe reboot required).
    Also please scan the installation directory of your software on hard disk with this scanner: Protection ID
    Depending on the protection found you may need to create the image with DT Pro.

What's the exact/full name of your software ?
    Last edited by Terramex; 08.09.2011, 12:13.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      Which DTL version exactly and which OS are you using ?
      ----> Latest version (4.41 3 0173) and Windows XP SP3.
      Which image format did you select when creating the image, ISO, MDS or MDX (ISO isn't recommended for protected discs) ?
      MDX. (not compressed)
      If you've until now only tried in the DT drive, please also try in the SCSI drive (maybe reboot required).
      ---> I've only tried with a SCSI drive. I've just tried with DT drive (Until now, I didn't know that difference) It doesn't change anything.
      Also please scan the installation directory of your software on hard disk with this scanner: Protection ID
      ---> The link you gave me is corrupted. I've got an error message... maybe because of my IP ? Have you got another link to reach that software ?
      What's the exact/full name of your software ?
      You mean the name of the DVD ? Navis. It's a DVD with Laws datas, very useful in my work. That's why I would like to get it on my HDD...

Thanx for your help !

Comment

I've attached it, let's play it safe

Originally Posted by Mikefr35 View Post
        You mean the name of the DVD ? Navis. It's a DVD with Laws datas, very useful in my work.
        Could you provide a link to the developer/publisher please ?
        Attached Files
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Here is all i found... Don't think it's going to help you...

" Les Navis, Practis, Mémentis et Formulaires sont des produits conçus par les Éditions Francis Lefebvre.
          Si vous souhaitez davantage d'informations sur nos produits et nos services, vous pouvez :
          - nous adresser un courrier à l'adresse suivante :
          Éditions Francis Lefebvre
          42 rue de Villiers
          92 532 Levallois Perret cedex
          - contacter notre Service Relations Clients au 01 41 05 22 22
          - nous envoyer un fax au 01 41 05 22 30
          - consulter notre site Internet : Editions Francis Lefebvre - la solution juridique - Éditions Francis Lefebvre "

Here is the résult of scan with "ProtectionID" :
          Click image for larger version

Name:	UPX 124.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	193405

Comment

Here is the résult of scan with "ProtectionID" :
            Right-click your installation folder on hard disk and choose Scan With ProtectionID in the context menu.

Comment

Here is the result :

ProtectionID Protection Report (txt format)
              16:25:32 | C:\Program Files\efl\monoposte\common\gti_dll\Html2Rtf.dll | UPX 1.24

Comment

No answer ?
                Thank you anyway.

Comment

A watched kettle never boils

Have you installed NAVIS using your physical DVD or the virtual MDX image ?
                  Maybe the app only uses the drive letter it was installed from.
                  Also, have you chosen the full installation (Copie du fonds documentaire sur disque dur) ?

Comment

A watched kettle never boils ?
                    ... Definitely impossible to translate this into french...

Have you installed NAVIS using your physical DVD or the virtual MDX image ? Maybe the app only uses the drive letter it was installed from.
                    I completly erased the previous installation and made it again with a DTL image. Reboot : doesn't work either.

Also, have you chosen the full installation (Copie du fonds documentaire sur disque dur) ?
                    I don't have any choice : the programm force to install the full installation...
                    Sadly, i think there is no solution...

Comment

... Definitely impossible to translate this into french...
                      A rough translation: Impatience doesn't help to find a solution

One last attempt to maybe get some pointer for a protection:
                      Would you please install the trial of IsoBuster 2.8.5 (during setup untick the Toolbar/Search provider/Homepage check boxes).
                      Start the program, in the left window right-click "NAVIS" and select
                      Folder tree and file information -> List tree-info (in txt file) -> LBA, Full Path
                      Please attach the resulting txt file.

Personally i would tell EFL support a "cheeky" story that i get that error message when using the physical DVD
                      Maybe that way you'll get a hint to track down the cause.
                      At first glance that message doesn't typically appear to be related to a copy protection.
                      Last edited by Terramex; 09.09.2011, 11:52.

Comment

FileList - Bloc-notes.pdf
                        Sorry i couldn't upld the txt file (too big). Even impossible to upload rar or zip files !!!
                        Last edited by Mikefr35; 09.09.2011, 14:13.

Comment

Please check those two with ProtectionID:
                          E:\COMPLE_1\ANTIPO_1\EFL_PO_1.EXE
                          E:\EXTERN_1\COMMON\CTK_DLL\JUSB.DLL

I forgot to tell you to use the green UDF (or blue JOILET) tree instead of the red ISO tree in IsoBuster.
                          But that doesn't matter; just take account of the fact that the directories and the the EFL_PO_1.EXE
                          have different (complete) names in Windows Explorer.

Please check in Task Manager which process(es) is(are) started when launching your NAVIS app.
                          Also check for temp files/folders in your hidden C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Local\Temp folder
                          and scan them with ProtectionID.

I have a feeling this could be Hexalock, but to be honest i don't know whether or not it can be identified with PID.
                          Last edited by Terramex; 09.09.2011, 16:55.

Comment

Some old vers of hexalock are detected. I didnt have many sample exes to work from, i would be more than happy to check out any that you may have and update pid accordingly :-) just pm me with a link of where to grab them
                            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Sorry, i don't have any Hexalock files either
                              Will ask some people at the myce.com forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X