DT Tools Pro Adavance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Tools Pro Adavance

Before I consider purchasing DT Pro advanced, I just have an easy question to ask... Does the application have the ability to emulate being a CD-R or CDRW? I want to fool applications into "thinking" i have a blank cd in a CD-R/CDRW.

The point being is that I have purchased songs from iTunes and although everything works fine in iTunes, I cannot play those purchased songs on my android phone. I have to first burn those songs onto a CD via iTunes then I can use either iTunes or another program to burn those audio files to MP3s; which would remove the protection. Doing this task via this process will take a lot of blank CDs on my part which I'm tired of wasting. But if DT can emulate a CD-R/CDRW and fool the system into thinking I have loaded a blank CD in the drive then I will purchase a DT license in a heart beat.

Thank you in advance!

DT Pro doesn't offer a virtual recorder.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

You can have a look at the free trials of Phantom Drive (H+H Software) and Phantom Burner (Phantombility, Inc).
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
      X