Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy Protected Disk Help - Daemon Tools Pro Std 4.41.0315.0262

Hello,

I obtained an educational DVD set (video) for my 21-month old daughter. Since that time, my wife and I have separated. We've been trying to exchange the DVDs as best we can along with my daughter, however due to drop-offs and pick-ups at daycare and other complications, too often the DVDs don't make it with the baby.

I have the DT Pro version identified above. I've read that DT Pro should be able to bypass copy protected disks to make an image file which can then be burned onto a blank DVD. I would like to do this to have a set for use at my place and a set for use at my wife's place for my daughter. I've tried to look through these forums to find a topic but couldn't find the information I need.

I've tried using all three different formats (.iso, .mds/mdf and .mdx) but each one encountered an error due to the copy protection.

I've read elsewhere that "Acala DVD Ripper Pro" can do this specifically with the DVD set I am trying to copy and so I would like to know if there is a way to accomplish my goal using DT Pro?

Thanks in advance for replies!
    Adam

well, what protection is it?
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
    X