Windows 7 SP1 install error 12004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 7 SP1 install error 12004

Just upgraded a freshly reinstalled W7 to the W7SP1 and then tried to install daemon tools DAEMONToolsPro4410315-0262 for the first! time.
    I always got directly after entering the serial number
    "Serveranfrage fehlgeschlagen" Error Code12004.
    I disabled windows firewall and removed the association of the key to my portable from the licensing server.
    Any ideas?

Do you have any disc-soft.com entries in your hosts file (c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc)?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

No. I used a freshly installed w7 64Bit enterprise system.
      I know, that in my old system w7-64Bit System, the installation worked out of the box. Additionally, my installation right after windows installation, without too manny patches applied, worked too.
      But when I installed the system, all provieded patches, including the SP1, this behavior can be repeated.
      Here is a picture of the error message:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	daemontools-Fehler.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	193454

Comment

Please, contact our first level support team directly via this form Contact Technical support - Disc Soft store
        The forum support is more of an additional support, and the real experts are not always around here.

P.S.: in case you haven't noticed yet, there's also a Customer support forum.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X