Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storprop.dll and Redbook.sys

Hello,

I have a Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit netbook and i recently installed Daemon Tools Lite.
    After i rebooted my computer and brought it up, it said the [SCSI-0] was invalid and that the other drive failed to install. I brought up the Device Manager and the virtual drives had a yellow explanation point next to both of them, and then I find it is the Code 39 error.
    I found the common problem post about not having drive letters, so i looked in the driver details and the only one there was the cdrom.sys. I tried doing the install driver to the C:/Windows/inf/MSDTC one because there wasnt a CDROM in the INF folder, but all it said was the best driver software for your device is already installed and that windows was update with the cdrom logo under it.

I am very lost at how to get daemon tools to work and to get Storprop.dll and Redbook.sys to show in the driver details

Any help would be appreciated!

Please try this Microsoft FixIt solution: Your CD or DVD drive can't read or write media

If that doesn't help please also have a look at this help topic: No virtual drive in My Computer | DAEMON Pro Help

EDIT: Sorry, at first read i missed you've already found my second link.
    Last edited by Terramex; 19.06.2013, 20:05.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Thanks for the help,
      Microsoft FixIT found the problem and the drives are working properly, something about class filters

Comment

Working...
      X