Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Please Insert Disc to Continue Insallation"

Hello All,

First time using DT. When I go to install an iso of Adobe Indesign CS3, I attempt to mount the files. I get a dialogue box that says "Initializing Adobe Indesign CS3" with two folders and pages flowing from 1 folder to the other from left to right. Then an Installer screen pops up that is titled "Adobe Indesign CS3 Installer: Welcome"By this time the status of the installation is stuck at "Progress"
    System Check
    Welcome
    Options
    Summary
    Progress-- This is where the installation stops
    Done

Once it hits the progress part of the installation the green progress bars adv advance about 1/20th of the way, then a dialogue box pops up and states "Adobe Indesign CS3: Please Insert CS3 to Continue"

Like I say, not very familiar with mounting and installing iso's so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

To be honest i don't know whether or not Adobe ever offered digital downloads in ISO format,
    but i suggest to first contact the official Adobe support to help with your problem.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
    X