Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change disk during game?

Ok, a real neewbi question....

Installed and played CSI Dark Motive, working just fine. When starting case 2, game promted for disk 2. Alt-Tab didn't work, so closed the game, mounted disk2 and restarted.
    Well, now the game asked for disk 1. Tryed to mount all 3 disks to different drives (worked fine when installing) and have all open when starting the game, but that didn't work either.

I've looked through support and forum, but can't figure out what to do....

Anyone who can explaine this to me? Please?

Did you try opening Task Manager? Another try would be to set the game up in Window mode.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Lorei View Post
      Ok, a real neewbi question....

Installed and played CSI Dark Motive, working just fine. When starting case 2, game promted for disk 2. Alt-Tab didn't work, so closed the game, mounted disk2 and restarted.
      Well, now the game asked for disk 1. Tryed to mount all 3 disks to different drives (worked fine when installing) and have all open when starting the game, but that didn't work either.

I've looked through support and forum, but can't figure out what to do....

Anyone who can explaine this to me? Please?
      Burn first CD... some games work burning 2 or 3 image in same disk, yours dont!

Comment

Originally Posted by cmoon View Post
        Burn first CD... some games work burning 2 or 3 image in same disk, yours dont!
        The thread is about mounting, not burning.

Comment

Working...
        X