Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanently mounted image

Hello!

When I mount an image it works alright but it dessapears after time and I have to mount it again.

Is there an option for CD being mounted for longer time (until I unmount it)?

I tried burining image to CD but I got an error (cannot locate the cd rom please insert the correct cd rom).

Thanks alot for helping me out!

The error message indicates it's an app/game protected by the Safedisc protection.
    Nevertheless that "unmounting by itself" isn't typical for Safedisc and it's also no feature of DAEMON Tools.
    Maybe that image is partially corrupted

Which OS do you have and which DT version are you using ?

Regarding that error message when using a burned disc:
    In Preferences/Advanced tick the Safedisc checkbox, then insert the burned disc and try whether it works now.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Hey, thanks for your ansver!

When I go to "advanced", all options including Safedisc are greyed and i can't tick any of those. On the bottom pagie it says that those options shouldn't be used for standard media ,.

Is there another option or program i could use that mounted image would stay mounted permanently?

I use windows XP, DT version is DT Lite 4.41.3.0137

Thanks again!

Comment

You are currently using a so called DT drive.
        Please add a SCSI drive (requires reboot) and try your image in the SCSI drive.
        SCSI devices | daemon-help.com
        If it will be unmounted again your image most likely is corrupted and other programs will act the same.

btw. after the reboot the "Safedisc" option won't be greyed out anymore.

P.S.: if you're using a Comodo product please report back before adding the SCSI device
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X